Re: gEDA-user: Polygon and track spacing

DJ Delorie wrote:

I'll keep that in mind as I work.  Maybe I'll come across some good illustrations.

Note that I meant "pop-up help within pcb" - we already use *.pcb
files for many getting started guide and pcb manual illustrations.

Imagine having PCB pop up a hint window which itself is a board
layout, which demonstrates what you're trying to do - with text
annotations etc.  Thus, when you pop-up a help window, you can zoom,
pan, do reports, *try* the hints, cut-n-paste, etc.

Yes, I got that and think it's good.  I'll keep it in mind.

John

The editing or viewing more than one at a time has other uses --
multiple views on a large board.