Re: gEDA-user: inherited attribute

   Hi,

   On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Vincent <[1]vonelli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Hello,
     How the inherited attributes are entered in components? I couldn't
     find
     any information. I modified some preexisting component and then
     entered
     new name, footprint etc. If  check the box of inherited attributes
     they
     show grayed but they are there. will they be disabled if the box is
     left
     unchecked? Or need to be totally removed?
     Vinny

   In gschem, inside the attribute editor(the dialog I think you are
   talking about), you can right-button click on the inherited attribute
   of your interest and select "Promote". This way you translate the
   attribute to a level where it's editable and you can edit it.
   Hope this helps.
   Regards, Felipe.