Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

I built pcb-20100929 last night using the minipack environment in a
virtualbox VM  with a fresh Ubuntu 10.10 install. Process was nearly
painles: I had to find alternative sources to the ones given in the
pixman and gd recipes(it seems like libgd.org has been down for a long
time), but that was the only hiccup .

I remember ages ago when I was doing a bit of coding for the N900,
Nokia actually release a VM image containing a fully set-up Maemo
linux development environment. It saved me alot of time compared to
navigating a sea of dependencies and manually setting up the
cross-compiler and emulator environments.
Is there any interest in something like this for PCB/Minipack? I'd be
happy to slap one together but don't have the resources to host it.

-Tom Pope