Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

> > In the meantime I tried another steps. Now, when building PCB, I am
> > getting this log below. Unfortunately I can't find what is the
> > correct ./config.status command and where from Makefile it is run...
>
> config.status is produced by the build, not consumed by it.  Did you
> run autogen.sh on cygwin?

I use MinGW + MinSYS environment. I just run win32/build_pcb script. Nothing else. It seems there is again problem with white spaces at the end of lines. Correct command should have been "./config.status win32/Makefile" . I edited it again and another problems appeared.

So IMHO there is currently no straightforward way how to compile PCB with MinGW compiler.