Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 09:33 +0200, Vaclav Peroutka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did next steps. After editing Makefiles (removing white spaces) and copying headers in GTK distribution I am getting following message below. It seems to me that all inline functions in toporouter are not recognized. Is it common problem ? I removed "inline" keywords and linker stopped shouting.
>
> Another thing is fork()/wait() missing dependancy. I found that these functions are not supported on Windows as it is not POSIX compliant system. So, my question is - does anybody know what I should do with them ?

Minipack has a patch for this:

http://repo.or.cz/w/minipack.git/blob/HEAD:/patches/pcb/0001-Use-_spawnvp-if-present.patch

Which comes from upstream (by the Minipack authour)

http://git.gpleda.org/?p=pcb.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=02fa7cf6646ad4f16383c91e53784986f4d8d15d;hp=70786c0c18c8d2c4626d429068e88a4601a21d6d

Perhaps this was applied after the last release. (Sorry, no time to
check right now!)

You might have more luck building git HEAD PCB?

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,