Re: gEDA-user: zener diode modeling

I have not used a parallel gig ohm resistor or series inductor, but I
have tried tweaking component sizes and it is extremely hard to get
zeners to not gag in the middle of a transient sim I was looking for a
very generic all purpose model that won't yak. It doesn't haven't to
be accurate, just work.