Re: gEDA-user: Building PCB so it uses my footprint directory

Thomas Oldbury wrote:

> Now I want to make certain that it will use the current directory I am
> using: /usr/share/pcb, and not /usr/local/share/pcb. How can I make it do
> this?

IMHO, there is no need to set this at compile time.
You can configure your preferred library path(s) in
  File -> Preferences -> Library
As an alternative, you can edit $HOME/.pcb/preferences manually.

If you which to make gnetlist, aka gsch2pcb, use your preferred library
paths, you can set it in the elements-dir line of your project file.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx