gEDA-user: Symbol libraries &c

Hi,

As a new gEDA user, I'd just like to say how much I'm enjoying
gschem. Great program. We'll be using it for all sorts of things,
which raises a couple of questions:

1. How do the symbol libraries get compiled? I've had to generate a
couple of symbols immediately (PIC 16F873, ULN2803 if anyone's
interested) and I'd like to know where to email the files once I'm
happy with them.

2. If I put rcs tags in a .sym or .sch file, will they stay there?

3. Who do I report bugs in existing symbols to? EG the MAX-202 is at
the wrong scale compared to everything else?

cheers,Rich.

--
Rich Walker: rw@shadow.org.uk (Shadow Robot Project)
http://www.shadow.org.uk        251 Liverpool Road