gEDA-user: gEDA-gaf Install Program for Windows

[ Ales here, just forwarding some mail which didn't make it to the lists ]

[ btw, I am finally back on the net. :-)  Now I will finally be able to catch
  up on all the e-mail, sorry for all the delays. -Ales ]

[ I have tested this installer... very slick.  Thanks Gus! ]

-- Cut here --

With the help of Ales, I have created a Windows install program for
gEDA-gaf.  It is available at:

 ftp://icarus.com/pub/gus/eda/gEDA/gaf/gEDA-gaf-20010722c4.exe

To install Windows gEDA-gaf, just download the installer from the above
URL and execute it.  This will create a stock Windows/Cygwin gEDA-gaf
20010722 installation, including the necessary environment variables.

The installer has been alpha tested on Windows 95, ME, NT4 and 2000.
But only by 2 people, so YMMV.

---Gus