gEDA-user: usubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-geda-user@seul.org [mailto:owner-geda-user@seul.org]On
Behalf Of Ales Hvezda
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 8:40 PM
To: geda-user@seul.org
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: background color and PNG out

Hi John,

>I changed my background to white but "write PNG" still
>produces an output with black default. Is there a way
>to fix this?

	Oops, yes another bug.  However, it has an easy fix.
Edit your system-gschemrc  and search for the line:

(background-color 0 "grey94" "null" "null" -1 -1 -1)    ; light background

Change it to:

(background-color 0 "grey94" "null" "1 1 1" 255 255 255)    ; light
background

For an all white background.  It's the last three numbers (RGB) which are
used when setting the background color for images.

Since you are the first user to even tell me that they are trying the
light background, do you have any suggestions to make it better/easier
to read/use?

								-Ales
(fixed in CVS, btw).