Re: gEDA-user: gerbv + files

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> [ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
>   e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist. ]

Now you know!

> i can see the sample gerber files in gerbv-0.13/Examples

That's a good start!

> gerbv segfaults on my gerber files ( real parts that's been made before )
> 	http://linux-cae.net/PCB/Riser
> 	http://linux-cae.net/PCB/LedAssy

That's not so good. I have to take a deeper look into this. As DJ
suggested it is probably due to the fact that that it is the old format
RS274D, while gerbv explicitly only only supports the newer RS274X. But
anyhow, it should not segfault. I have chased segfaults in the parser
before and thought I had found them all. Apperently not.

Regards,
/spe