gEDA-user: PCB PKG CONNECTOR

Any tips on using terminal blocks with gschem/PCB?

I created a schematic and PCB including my terminal blocks.

I chose:

CONNECTOR 1 3

for the footprint for my terminal blocks. In my case its one row and
three columns. Unfortunately it looks like all the pins are getting
100mill spacing and I'd really like 300mill spacing. I could just
hack up the connector.inc in the pcb m4 files, but that hardly seems
appropriate. Whats the right way to modfy PCB packagings, or simply
override them on a per project basis?