Re: gEDA-user: Footprint does not exists when it does?

> However it seems the gEDA can only find the foot prints that are located in
> /usr/local/share/pcb/m4 .
>
> How to I get gEDA to be able to use all of the footprint names that PCB can use?

This notice is inside gschem2pcb:

# It needs gawk and sed and also the gnet-PCBboard.scm in the scheme
# directory of gEDA
# It also needs a modification of the common.m4 file of the pcb program:
# at the end of the common.m4 program. The include keyword must be replace by :
#
#
#include(/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/pcb/m4/connector.inc)
# . . .

So, you need to add your directories there also.