gEDA-user: gwave install help

Hi,

I sent out a request for help a week ago regarding an install error with
guile-gtk while trying to install gwave but did not receive a reply for
help.  So I trudged on, I have been able to install the latest
guile-gtk-1.6.3 (what I believe to be) in the place of guile-gtk-0.19
which is posted on the geda site. Then tried installing gwave and came
across an error while make was building a recursive function.

Some help would be greatly appreciated getting gwave installed.  I'm an
cpe student that needs to perform spice simulations for my lab reports
and I would rather learn an open source solution then use Orcad.  The
school loves using Orcad but I feel it's a handicap not an answer.

As I said earlier some help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Eric N. <enist@cox.net>