gEDA-user: gschem vs. autonumbering

Hi,

I wanted to renumbering a schematic, and it faild. I just dropped the
components, all refdes was R?, C?...

After, I wanted to autonumber the components. The first category was fine, all
my resistors (refdes=R) was numberd from 1. Afterwards I have tried to
autonumber the capacitors, so I set refdes=C. It continnued to number the
capacitors from the last number of the resistors.

How can I make gschem to restart numbering from 1 each type of componets?

Thanx for your help.

Leva

__

E-Mail: leva@interware.hu
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ha5ogl@hotmail.com
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/leva
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.