Re: gEDA-user: weird names in PCB part library

I think that it is ok if i declare there to be no invarient sections but on the whole I could give damn about the license issues. The main idea is let others know that they may add more to what I start. And that I won't block the distribution of what I write. After all its going to be a how to use and what are the consequences for a gpl program.

Charles Lepple wrote:

Stuart Brorson wrote:

Hmmm . . . . what are the arguments against GFDL? You didn't post a
link. . . .

Here's a proposed position statement:

http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.html

but it's not too hard to find a lively GFDL debate on debian-legal with Google.