gEDA-user: warnColor on unconnected pins

Hello

pcb 20040530

I pressed "ew" (remove ratnest and redraw it again) and warnColor was assigned
to a pin that isn't connected anywhere. PCB manual says:

"If connections exist on the board that are not listed in the netlist when
<Key>w is pressed, warning messages are issued and the affected pins and pads
are drawn in a special warnColor until the next Notify() event."

What does the "affected" mean? I thought it means that the warnColored pin must
somehow participate in the mess. However I got one that isn't connected
anywhere.  You can see on the screenshot that all layers are enabled, so that I
could see the connection if there were any:

http://images.twibright.com/tns/114a.html

Or is this just a plain bug in PCB?

Cl<