[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
gEDA-user: How do the priorities work in PCB?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: gEDA-user: How do the priorities work in PCB?
- From: Karel Kulhavý <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:54:55 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 09:55:33 -0400
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/220.127.116.11i
Sometimes when trying to drag a component, the component is dragged and
sometimes the ground plane underneath.
I have already tried grabbing the component by pin or selecting another active
layer but when the bad case happens, it doesn't help. What only helps is
making the interfering layer invisible.
I am curious if there is some algorithm to select the tiniest object
from the all possibilities or if just the first fit is taken.