gEDA-user: What is the problem with this benchmark test case?

Hello All,

When I run the attched source prep3.v (it is an old, very small state machine benchmark test)  thru ivl v0.8.1,  with -tfpga -parch=virtex

I get something like:

Assertion failed: ivl_lpm_selects(net) == 1, file xilinx.c, line 718

Is there a problem with this test case?  Anybody has any suggestions as to how I might modify ivl to run this?  I am willing to do the work, if some guidance can be given.  Thank you for the help!

Cordially, CN