Re: gEDA-user: Spice noise analysis

As I said, the output is in units of V^2/Hz. It's not in volts, despite
what SPICE claims. If you want volts, you have to integrate over some
passband and take the square root.

John Doty          "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:                       jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:                             jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx