Re: gEDA-user: Spice noise analysis

Thank you for your advice.  I did get your procedure to work, though I'm
somewhat in doubt as to how to interpret the results.  Basically the
onoise_spectrum had about the shape I expected, but the flat central
region was about 130 femptoVolts whereas the data sheet listed something
like 2 to 3 nanovolts noise (at the input).  What about this?

	Harold Skank