Re: gEDA-user: Printing your artwork

convert can create a tiff file from postscript file. You may have to
play with the resolutions
to get satisfactory output. I mentioned tiff files because that is
what I use for scans of
photos.

You should try using convert to change to eps or png files and then
try the montage
command. eps and png files are meant to be embedded and could work
better with montage.

You could also take a look at the psnup command.

  From the manpage ---

       Psnup  puts  multiple  logical pages onto each physical sheet of paper.
       The input PostScript file should follow the Adobe Document  Structuring
       Conventions.

(* jcl *)