Re: gEDA-user: Printing your artwork

Christian,

I have a utility that will place the top and bottom layers on a single sheet of a HP postscript printer.
It has served my home use for making small double sided PCB's (> 25) with transfer film. You are
welcome to the C source but I cannot provide extensive support.

Some features:

        top layer is reverse image
        board outline
        alignment targets
        can scrub and top side holes that have no connections

Some drawbacks:

        Only small boards, approx 4x4 inch - 10x10 cm
        Completely independent of the PCB source

George