gEDA-user: Fedora Core 4 RPMs (mirror?)

I have been trying to install the suite of tools from geda (the
install CDROM installer was used), and have been unable to install
these in Fedora Core 4.  Quite a bit of compiler errors produced
mainly in libgeda, and related to the globals.h file.  Probably has
something to do with a more picky version of gcc.

After looking around a bit, I found that Wojciech Kazubski created
RPMs for Fedora Core 4.  The server where these sit went down about 20
minutes ago, and I was wondering if anyone on the list has a mirror of
the RPMs for FC4.  I am located in the US, so local would be a bit
better, but whatever will work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Skicewicz

P.S.  If anyone has suggestions on getting the CD installer to build
under FC4, I am also willing to do the work to build it manually.