gEDA-user: Spice Question

Sorry for the somwhat off subject question.

I am trying to convert some opamp models to spice3 format.  I believe
they are in spice2 format because of the poly() statement.

The models in question are for the lf353.  The statements are:

*
***********COMMON MODE EFFECT***********
*
I2 99 50 1.7MA
*^Quiescent supply current
EOS 7 1 POLY(1) 16 49 5E-3 1

Where EOS can be replaced by
BOS 7 1 V=5e-3+v(16,49)

Now, the problem.
*
**************SECOND STAGE**************
*
EH 99 98 99 49 1
F1 9 98 POLY(1) VA3 0 0 0 1.0985E7

What is the syntax to replace F1.  Playing with the lm741, I found
   F6 50 99 POLY(1) V6 450U 1
which may be replaced by
   B6 50 99 I=450e-6+I(V6)

How do I replace the

   F1 9 98 POLY(1) VA3 0 0 0 1.0985E7

From poly(1), I think the last term,1.0985E7  is an initial value.
What is the polynomial?

How do I convert this to a spice3 nonlinear source, like

B1 9 98 I=???????

tomdean