Re: gEDA-user: Printing 1:1 PCB composite on Color InkJet?

Bob Paddock wrote:
I want to print out a composite of all layers of my latests PCB on my InkJet printer so I can very some footprints and clearances.

I have tried using Gerbv to print out the exported PNG but browser or printer driver, not sure which, always prints to 96% of scale. :-(

Is there some way to turn the PostScript outputs into a color composite,
and retain the 1:1 scale? Hopefully some automated process that I can just stick in my Makefile rather than fiddling with GIMP et.al...

Take a look at the two tools/Merge* scripts which come with pcb. Neither does exactly what you want (no color), but if you're up for a small amount of awk and postscript hacking it would be fairly easy.

-Dan