gEDA-user: Printing 1:1 PCB composite on Color InkJet?

I want to print out  a composite of all layers of my latests PCB on my InkJet
printer so I can very some footprints and clearances.

I have tried using Gerbv to print out the exported PNG but browser or printer
driver, not sure which, always prints to 96% of scale.  :-(

Is there some  way to turn the PostScript outputs into a color composite,
and retain the 1:1 scale?  Hopefully some automated process that I can just
stick in my Makefile rather than fiddling with GIMP et.al...