gEDA-user: gnetlist RPMs broken?

Are the builds of geda-gnetlist-20050313-1.fc4 broken? When I try to run gnetlist -g gsch2pcb on a schematic, I get an error:

gnetlist -g gsch2pcb rotor.sch
gEDA/gnetlist version 20050313
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Remember to check that your schematic has no errors using the drc2 backend.
You can do it running 'gnetlist -g drc2 your_schematic.sch -o drc_output.txt'
and seeing the contents of the file drc_output.txt.

WARNING: Trying to rename something twice:
        Vdd and Vdd
are both a src and dest name
This warning is okay if you have multiple levels of hierarchy!
WARNING: Trying to rename something twice:
        Vdd and Vdd
are both a src and dest name
This warning is okay if you have multiple levels of hierarchy!
m4: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/pcb/m4/common.m4: No such file or directory