gEDA-user: gschem-autonumber-hierarchical sheets

Hi.

I have a three-sheet schematic and can't seem to get tu (autonumber text) to
work in the 'hierarchical sheets' mode.  Presumably this will sequence all the
R?'s or U?'s from one sheet through to the next.

In the sheet 'proj_1.sch" (w/ proj_2.sch and proj_3.sch sheets also open in
gschem) I hit "tu", then select refdes=R, hierarchical sheets, and "all".  It
will autonumber the resistors on the current page, but doesn't seem to flow
through to the other pages open in gschem.

How do I tell gschem I have a hierarchy of pages?

much appreciated,
Phil Taylor