Re: gEDA-user: installation problem

Why don't you try a different approach?  You can download the latest
gEDA stuff as an .iso with a bundled installer from here:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

It's the first item in the second list.

Follow the instructions, and the suite will be installed using an
install wizard.  Note that this version of the CD is very recent; I
put it up so that folks could test it out before we put it on the
main gEDA site.  It incorporates the latest gEDA/gaf, as well as
ngspice, pcb, and other goodies.

Please let me know how the installer works for you.  I am soliciting
feedback from users during this testing period.

Stuart