gEDA-user: ldconfig issue with the last CD tarball

I get the following message when starting gschem:

dom:~$: gschem
gschem: error while loading shared libraries: libgeda.so.24: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have run 'ldconfig' as root and gschem is working fine now.

Maybe other can have the same problem. I don't have changed my path or LD_LIBRARY_PATH because i have installed the programs in /usr/local and don't need to do that (I have allready /usr/local/bin in the PATH and /usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf). But i MUST run ldconfig after the install to tell the system about the new installed libraries.

Ciao,
Dominique

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp