Re: gEDA-user: geda-install-20050823.iso and FC4

Please do this:

which guile

guile --version

Yes, you did "rpm -qa | grep guile", but I don't know what that
means!  :-(

In principle, the installer checks for guile at the beginning, and
installs it for you (as root) if you don't have it.  This looks like
there has been some change in the latest version of guile which is
incompatible with gEDA.  :-(

Thanks,

Stuart