gEDA-user: geda-install-20050823.iso and FC4

Hi guys

I tried to install the new version of the geda-suite on fedora FC4. I
got the following error:

checking for guile... /usr/bin/guile
checking for guile-config... /usr/bin/guile-config
checking for guile-tools... /usr/bin/guile-tools
checking libguile compile flags...
checking libguile link flags... -lguile -lguile-ltdl -lqthreads
-lpthread -lcrypt -lm
checking for guile-config... (cached) /usr/bin/guile-config
checking if scm_eval_x() takes a second module argument... yes
checking for scm_make_smob_type in -lguile... no
configure: error: Upgrade Guile, At least version >= 1.3.2
make: *** [libgeda_config] Fejl 1
Failure executing command "make libgeda_config", ReturnCode = 2

==============  Error!  ======================
Failure while configuring "make libgeda_config", shall I continue with
remainder of programs?
I have experienced an error while installing this program!
Error string: Failure while configuring "make libgeda_config", shall I
continue with remainder of programs?

as I can understand the message it's complaining about missing guile
although

[root@laptop chris]# rpm -qa|grep guile
guile-1.6.7-2

any ideas??