Re: gEDA-user: PCB Pictiva OLED and SOT-23 footprints?

Once again, I  thank you.  The part I just hate about doing PCB work is doing
new foot prints, you have been taking the pain out of that for everyone.

On Friday 26 August 2005 01:14 pm, John Luciani wrote:

>   I have the LTC TS8 package in my library which would be
>
>         TSOT23-65P-280L1-8N__LTC_TS8_Package

Seeing TSOT23-6 just does not immediately bring to my mind an eight pin part,
when I looked through your list.  The LTC_TS8 should have tho.  Will keep the
pad dimensions in mind when looking at the list in the future.

>   I also have an 18 circuit Hirose FPC connector which would be
>       CON_FPC-50P-18C-1R-18N__Hirose_FH12-18S-0.5SH

Looks like it should work fine in place of the Molex 52893-1890 as far as I
can tell on my ink jet paper print out; very accurate test I know ;-).   I
need to order a couple of the DigiKey equivalents and check them out as well.

For any one new to PCB do check out John's foot print  and tool library:
http://www.luciani.org/geda/geda-index.html

--
                          http://www.softwaresafety.net/
 http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/