Re: gEDA-user: Next spin of CD installer available

That is an interesting report.  A friend who runs SuSE 9.1 on his machine at
work has no end of problems.  I have personally never had any problems with
it.  I thought it was a difference in the hardware we are running.  It is
good to hear that SuSE 9.[23] are working well.

I had considered moving to CentOS when I do my next upgrade because it is a
supported Linux distro at the place that has our managed servers.

Regards,
Daniel