Re: gEDA-user: Expert help needed - gschem/ngspice etc...

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:43:17 -0300
John Coppens <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> 7) And, to top things off, I can't seem to get this running with ngspice
> - I get a report of 'singular matrix'es and non-convergence.

Ok... That one's solved: the output circuit contained effectively two
capacitors in series, and SPICE panicked, not being able to deduce the
voltage between them. Putting a resistor to ground solved that problem.

The other points are still valid though.

John