gEDA-user: Install CD and failed gspiceui install.

Hi,

Having seen the recent traffic on the list regarding the new installer, I thought I'd give it a try.

This is a very nice installer, I wish all installers were so informative about their behaviour.
Great work and many thanks Stuart.

I did however encounter a small problem. The installer was unable to install gspiceui, everything
else however installed perfectly. :-)

I have attached a snip of the possibly relevant area of the log file.
The log file runs to 1.8 meg so I haven't attached that, but if more of the log file
is needed I will happily send it.

My distribution is called Yoper and its version 2.1.0-4. (somewhat old)
I have manually upgraded many pieces of this system.
Below are some more possibly relevant pieces information about my system.

geda-install-20060731
gcc 3.4.1
$CFLAGS = -march=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer
2.6.16 kernel.
wxGTK 2.6.3
gd 2.0.32

Thanks in advance.
Dion.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte

-- "Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte