Re: gEDA-user: Installation problem wxGtk]

Stefano,

It looks to me like you are running as "root" when you start the
installer.  Please don't do this, the installer doesn't expect that
you are root, and will get confused.

Please log in as a normal user and then try the installer again.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Cheers,

Stuart