Re: gEDA-user: analog switch idea

On Friday 04 August 2006 19:23, Bob Paddock wrote:
> http://www.thatcorp.com/ has the Studio Grade audio stuff you
> are looking for.

From the looks of their web page, they don't.  They have more
specialized stuff.

It made me think ...   Maybe I should make a "Blackmer Gain
Cell", simulate it, and give out the netlist with gnucap as an
example.  It is a class-B circuit, of the type that Spice does
not give meaningful simulation results except for a rough
transient analysis, but gnucap will tell you everything,
including AC, distortion, etc.  I am sure the patent has
expired by now.