Re: gEDA-user: SMD soldering challenge status

> I think there ought to be a functional test... so how about a simple
> surface mount amplifier and input/output jacks.

Again, if you can come up with a working circuit that (1) uses all the
different footprints, (2) costs less than $2, and (3) fits in about
half a square inch, I'm all for it.

Mostly it's 1 and 2 I'm concerned about, 3 really just affects 2.
Otherwise, you could buy any electronic kit.

Now, a 555 and an amp, some caps and resistors, maybe we have something.