Re: gEDA-user: Autorouter, Groundplane, SMD components

Stefan,

I just received 5 different double sided boards with a combination of SMD and
thru-hole devices. Schematic with GSCHEM and layout with PCB.

For jumpers I create a third layer.  You then use via's to get to this dummy
layer and trace to simulate the jumper. Just don't send the board shop
that layer.

George