gEDA-user: gsch2pcb error: "Bad expression in eval: /2"

I am trying to run gsch2pcb on my schematics and it is freezing up and spitting out an error that is over my head:

<snip>

gEDA/gnetlist pcbpins Backend
This backend is EXPERIMENTAL
Use at your own risk!
---------------------------------

Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Could not find refdes on component and could not find any special attributes!
Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
[...]
stdin:6: /usr/bin/m4: Bad _expression_ in eval: /2

It just hangs at this point until I ctrl-c it. Any ideas? I attached a tarball of my working directory in case this is specific to some quirk in my schematic. I'm using the latest CVS version of gaf and version 20060422 of pcb.

Thanks,
Taylor

PS: If anyone wants to give the schematic a quick design review, I would extremely grateful! I don't know anyone else to go over it with a fresh pair of eyes. The board is based on the BF533-STAMP and BlackfinOne boards. It is a vision system design to interface with a small FFC CMOS camera.