Re: gEDA-user: How to combine small pcb-boards to one big one

> To get a good price from my  pcb manufacturer I will combine two
> different small pcb boards to one larger one. (I will send
> gerber files to  pcb fabricator.) How can I do this?

Make sure they both use the same layer groupings, i.e. so you don't
end up putting the top of one board on the bottom of the other.  Open
one project, increase the board size.  Then:

    File->Load layout data to paste buffer

And paste the other board in the new space.