Re: gEDA-user: How to combine small pcb-boards to one big one

On 8/11/06, Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To get a good price from my  pcb manufacturer I will combine two
different small pcb boards to one larger one. (I will send
gerber files to  pcb fabricator.) How can I do this?

Make sure you leave sufficient space between the layouts for your cutting tool. You may want to add some allignment marks to aid in separation of the boards --- either silkscreen or copper.

I am assuming that you verified that your PCB vendor accepts panels.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org