Re: gEDA-user: Re: New features in gattrib

*  Gattrib now exports CSV (ASCII text, comma separated value) files.
    Available from "file" menu.

If it also could import CSV files, I'd be able to tap the GUI power of full blown sread sheets like gnumeric. Surely, this is in the pipeline of features to be, is it?

At some point I do intend to make it import CSV. However, it's not my immediate interest. If somebody else wants to do it, that's cool.

Meanwhile, what features does gattrib lack which you can get with a
"full blown spreadsheet"?  Besides printing (a more immediate need),
that is . . . .

Stuart