gEDA-user: New features in gattrib

Guys,

I have implemeted a couple of new features in gattrib:

*  Gattrib now exports CSV (ASCII text, comma separated value) files.
   Available from "file" menu.

*  Gattrib now displays different color text in each cell depending
   upon the attribute's visibility status in gschem.

*  Gattrib now responds to long command line args as well as short
   ones (e.g. "gattrib --help" works as like "gattrib -h") as long as
   you have the getopt_long function on your system.  I have modified
   configure.ac to check for this.  If you don't have it, configure
   will just give you short args only ("gattrib -h").  I'd appreciate
   it if folks running non-GNU/Linux boxes would give this new
   feature a test drive and let me know if I got the configure.ac
   right.

Check it out of CVS.   Please let me know of any
problems/complaints/etc.

Stuart