Re: gEDA-user: New features in gattrib

One feature I would like to see is the ability to immediately
pass updates to a running gschem.

This would involve opening a pipe between the two programs, and
passing the update as a message.  With a pair of pipes it could
go both ways.

If such a pipe mechanism existed, simulators could also pass
info back, so you could see things like voltages and currents
as attributes on the schematic.  If gschem adds such a feature,
I will make sure gnucap can work with it.

I propose a simple text based mechanism, like :
	"R174 voltage=25"