Re: gEDA-user: Renumber in PCB/Was/Is List

> Perhaps those with more experience in this area in general, and with
> these tools in particular, would care to comment on a better
> approach.

Having just went through this...

I added more slots to the dual XOR I was working with; the extra slots
had pins swapped.  I kept gschem and pcb both open, plus an xterm.

When I wanted to swap pins in pcb, I'd change the slot in gschem,
save, Up-Return to rerun gsch2pcb, and File->Load Netlist in pcb.

It goes quickly once you get used to it.