Re: gEDA-user: Re: gschem fonts issue on cygwin

[snip]
> As an alternative to sending me files off-list, I am beginning to think
> it would be appropriate for you (if you wish to do so) to fill the bug
> submission form on the gEDA bug submission page, and attach the files there:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=161080&atid=818426
>
> Cesar

Almost forgot. Craig, if you go ahead with this, I would strongly
recommend you first login using a Sourceforge account. Use the Create
Account link at the top of the page listed above. It should be as easy
as filling name, email, username and password and replying to some
confirmation email.

As this is beginning to sound more like a drawing bug, I do think the
gEDA/gaf bug tracker is the appropriate place to continue this discussion.

Cesar