Re: gEDA-user: bypass caps

> I looked at your board.  The 0603 position on the back of the board
> looks good.  One thing: Why not put a couple of 10uF tantalum caps
> at strategic positions along the PWR/GND busses?

Great minds think alike; I'm currently doing that.  Caps are cheap, so
for the srams example, I'm using 0.1uF at each power pin (16 total),
and 1uF at the end of each sram bus (eight total).  Plus scattering
some 10uF (also 0603 ceramic) around.

> Don't forget to derate the Ta voltage by a factor of 3.  That is, if
> your VCC is 5V, you need at least a 16V Ta cap for safety.

I think they're all 16v anyway, but I'll double check.